- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Shannon Bren
February 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Shannon Bren on Feb. 28 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima. The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Shannon Bren is a soul-filled singer-songwriter from the Columbia River Gorge, who first developed his musical style on the front porch of his childhood home in the hills of southwest Washington.
Since then, Shannon has shared his alternative rock originals and recomposed covers with crowds from Alaska to Mexico.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room, while discovering Pacific Crest Trail photos by Dr. Bob Skarin in our tasting room art gallery.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.