- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Stimulus Package
August 30, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, Aug. 30
Music starts at 7pm
Stimulus Package plays an eclectic mix of originals, standards and off-beat tunes. Stimulus Package is Greg Vautour on bass, Bill Brennen on vocals & guitar and W.D. Frank on keyboards, harmonica & vocals.
Enjoy stimulating rock while you savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room, while discovering the work of local artists in their Tasting Room Art Gallery.
Music: Stimulus Package
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street!