- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents The Yakima Fruit Tramps
January 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents the Yakima Fruit Tramps on Friday, Jan. 17 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima.
The tasting room will be open 1 to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
The Yakima Fruit Tramps are a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock and the blues.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room, while discovering the work of local artists in our tasting room art gallery.
Music: The Fruit Tramps
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Deborah Ann
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.