- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars Presents: These Guitars Say Sorry
September 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, Sept. 20
Open 1-9 p.m.
Music starts at 7 p.m.. No cover
Growing up west of London, England, Jez Slowe is not your average Yakima musician. He is an English singer/songwriter with some influence from Billy Bragg.
These Guitars Say Sorry is a “band” with just one guy and a guitar featuring songs about people and what they go through, like aging and the passage of time.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room, while discovering the work of local artists in our Tasting Room Art Gallery.
Music: Jez Slowe
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.