- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents These Guitars Say Sorry
December 20, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents These Guitars Say Sorry on Friday, Dec. 20 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima.
The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m.
Growing up west of London, England, Jez Slowe is not your average Yakima musician. He is an English singer/songwriter with some influence from Billy Bragg. These Guitars Say Sorry is a “band” with just one guy and a guitar featuring songs about people and what they go through, like aging and the passage of time.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room, while discovering the work of local artists in our tasting room art gallery.
Music: Jez Slowe
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Deborah Ann
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.