- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars Winemaker’s Dinner at Yakima Steak Co.
March 27 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
Join winemaker Tony Haralson on Wednesday, March 27 for an intimate four-course dinner paired with AntoLin Cellars wines at the Yakima Steak Co., in downtown Yakima, Washington.
Extremely limited seating remains so please call Yakima Steak Co., to reserve your seats as soon as possible at: (509) 571-1472 or email YakimaSteakCompany@gmail.com
Cost is $80 per person, which includes tax and gratuity.
AntoLin Cellars is along historic Front Street in downtown Yakima at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex.
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition has awarded AntoLin Cellars with gold and silver medals.
2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition:
• 2012 AntoLin Cellars Estate Carménère – Gold
2017 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition:
• 2012 AntoLin Cellars Estate Malbec – Silver
The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition is the largest competition of American wines in the world.
In the 2016 Seattle Wine Awards, AntoLin Cellars won Best of Show/Double Gold for its:
- AntoLin Cellars 2012 Riesling
AntoLin won two double golds at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards:
2011 AntoLin Cellars Chardonnay
2011 AntoLin Cellars Estate Riesling
Double gold indicates: Best of the Best
The name “AntoLin” is a collective of the first names of winery owners Linda and Tony Haralson. Their passion is winemaking and their dream is to share the fruits of that passion.
Taste their Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carménère and Malbec. Wine tasting fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red flight. There are four whites and five reds in each flight.
AntoLin Cellars owns AntoLin Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley AVA which is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère. Make it a point to taste great AntoLin wines in downtown Yakima – your jumping-off point for touring the rest of the valley.
In the mean time, don’t hesitate to call their tasting room for more information at 509-961-8370 or email to have them ship wine to your door.
“Here’s to making friends, one glass at a time.”
Tasting Room and the new Caboose Room (private event space)
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901