- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars Winemaker’s Dinner at Yakima Steak Co.
March 27 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
Join winemaker Tony Haralson on Wednesday, March 27 for an intimate four-course dinner paired with AntoLin Cellars wines at the Yakima Steak Co., in downtown Yakima, Washington.
Extremely limited seating remains so please call Yakima Steak Co., to reserve your seats as soon as possible at: (509) 571-1472 or email YakimaSteakCompany@gmail.com
Cost is $80 per person, which includes tax and gratuity.
AntoLin Cellars is along historic Front Street in downtown Yakima at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex.
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition has awarded AntoLin Cellars with gold and silver medals.
2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition:
• 2012 AntoLin Cellars Estate Carménère – Gold
2017 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition:
• 2012 AntoLin Cellars Estate Malbec – Silver
The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition is the largest competition of American wines in the world.
In the 2016 Seattle Wine Awards, AntoLin Cellars won Best of Show/Double Gold for its:
- AntoLin Cellars 2012 Riesling
AntoLin won two double golds at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards:
2011 AntoLin Cellars Chardonnay
2011 AntoLin Cellars Estate Riesling
Double gold indicates: Best of the Best
The name “AntoLin” is a collective of the first names of winery owners Linda and Tony Haralson. Their passion is winemaking and their dream is to share the fruits of that passion.
Taste their Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carménère and Malbec. Wine tasting fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red flight. There are four whites and five reds in each flight.
AntoLin Cellars owns AntoLin Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley AVA which is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère. Make it a point to taste great AntoLin wines in downtown Yakima – your jumping-off point for touring the rest of the valley.
In the mean time, don’t hesitate to call their tasting room for more information at 509-961-8370 or email to have them ship wine to your door.
“Here’s to making friends, one glass at a time.”
Tasting Room and the new Caboose Room (private event space)
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901