- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- This event has passed.
Arcane Cellars Wheatland Tasting Room Open
January 12 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Saturday, repeating until March 30, 2019
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Sunday, repeating until March 31, 2019
Arcane Cellars welcomes visitors not only on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year, but its Wheatland tasting room also is open Thursdays and Fridays from May through the end of September. Hours are noon to 4 p.m.
Arcane Cellars is right on the Willamette River just west of the historic Wheatland Ferry. Always check the Wheatland Ferry hotline to make sure the ferry is operating and on schedule by calling (503) 588-7979 if you plan to use the ferry when visiting Arcane Cellars. You can also check their operating status here: http://www.co.marion.or.us/PW/ferries/Pages/wheatland.aspx
There are many free fun recreational things to do at the winery – especially during the better weather months, picnics, a nice walk, cycling, bocce, canoeing, kayaking, camping, RVing, etc. or just having a glass of wine relaxing while looking upon the Willamette River.
Arcane Cellars produces a full range of estate wines from many of the Northwest’s favorite grape varieties. They includ Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris, Pinot Gris rosé, Pinot Noir rosé, white Pinot Noir, Gewürztraminer, Grüner Veltliner, Sèmillon, Grenache, Tempranillo, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Mourvèdre and Viognier in addition to proprietary blends such as Music of the Spheres, Wheatland Red and our Madouro Port-style wine.
Visit our website to check our upcoming events such as our Music on the Willamette Summer Concert series, our Wine & Chocolate pairing events and our renowned Holiday Fair.
Hope to see you soon and thanks for supporting our small Oregon family winery!