- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Art of Food and Wine in Lynnwood
February 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
Come enjoy an evening out on Saturday, Feb. 8 with friends for the Art of Food and Wine in Lynnwood, an epic wine tasting and savor exquisitely prepared gourmet food.
Don’t let the post-holiday blahs get you down. Listen to live music and experience interactive art demonstrations, too!
This fun new community event will raise funds for murals and other public art projects in Lynnwood and benefits LynnwoodArts.org. This is a collaboration with the City of Lynnwood and Seattle Uncorked.