- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Art of Life Festival at Tucannon Cellars
May 20, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
Saturday, May 20 from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Join us for a day full of culture, art, and fun!
We’re hosting a group of more than 20 local artists who are going to be performing LIVE painting in Plein Aire. The artists will be set up in various locations around the winery, painting away at their masterpieces! Many of the artists will be setting up booths to display their pieces of art for both speculation and purchase.
We’re also going to be serving our Wood Fired Pizzas for A.L.F. and we are excited as ever to get the brick oven fired up and provide you with an unforgettable experience of boutique wine paired with artisan brick oven pizzas while you peruse the many local vendors that we have partnered with.
We hope you’ll join us for this one-of-a-kind event at Tucannon Cellars
40504 N. Demoss Road, Benton City, WA, 99320
Please RSVP on our A.L.F. Facebook Event Page