- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Astoria Warrenton Crab, Seafood and Wine Festival
April 24 - April 26
The 38th annual Astoria Warrenton Crab, Seafood and Wine Festival will be staged April 24-26 for those who enjoy great coastal cuisine, arts and crafts, wine tasting and more.
Astoria and Warrenton celebrate the bounty of the Pacific Ocean with this award-winning event that features the authentic flavors of Oregon’s North Coast, as well as trend-setting artisan producers and Oregon-based wineries. About 14,000 to 16,000 people and 175 vendors attend the event each year.
Each year, the wineries participating in the Astoria Warrenton Crab, Seafood and Wine Festival have the opportunity to enter their wines in the festival’s wine competition. The winning red and white wines are awarded the titles of “Best of Show.” Additional top scoring wines are awarded gold, silver and bronze medals.
It is held on the last full weekend of April every year and staged by the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce at the Clatsop County Fair & Expo Center on Highway 202 about 4 miles from the junction of Highway 101 in Astoria.
Find out more information about the Chamber on its website, www.oldoregon.com, or stop by the Festival Info Booth at the event. The Festival Info Booth is in the Exhibit Hall, next to the Music Stage.
Be sure to check out our Getting to the Festival Page as parking is limited at the event, and we suggest you take one of our convenient shuttles from Astoria or Warrenton.