- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
At Home with Mijune Pak: Wine Wednesdays
June 3, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Now is your chance to be a part of a new Instagram Live series At Home with Mijune Pak, Wine Wednesdays starting May 13. Each week she challenges three local Sommeliers in a fun blind tasting. Purchase the small lot, hard- to- find wines at BC Liquor Stores in advance and follow along as each Sommelier attempts to guess different attributes of the wine. These newly released, light and refreshing white and rosé wines will be available in select BC Liquor Stores May 3rd. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to savour these unique wines and watch as some of BC’s best sommeliers compete!