- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
At Home with Mijune Pak: Wine Wednesdays
May 13, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Now is your chance to be a part of a new Instagram Live series At Home with Mijune Pak, Wine Wednesdays starting May 13. Each week she challenges three local Sommeliers in a fun blind tasting. Purchase the small lot, hard- to- find wines at BC Liquor Stores in advance and follow along as each Sommelier attempts to guess different attributes of the wine. These newly released, light and refreshing white and rosé wines will be available in select BC Liquor Stores May 3rd. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to savour these unique wines and watch as some of BC’s best sommeliers compete!