- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Auction of Washington Wines: 35th Annual Gala
August 13 @ 4:30 pm - 10:30 pm$750
Join us as at the Auction of Washington Wines’ quintessential fundraising event as we toast to our 35th anniversary of celebrating Washington wines and supporting our community.
Chateau Ste. Michelle, one of Washington’s oldest and most acclaimed wineries, will play host — as they have every year the Gala has been held. It will be a spectacular evening featuring a social hour with a mini-barrel auction headlining luxury wine brands, chef-prepared savory bites and Washington wine tasting bars.
At your winemaker-hosted table, enjoy a four-course dinner by top local chefs. Place your bid on one of 25 exclusive live auction items featuring Washington wineries or raise your paddle at a giving level that works for you.
Admission to the Gala automatically registers you for the Gala Online Auction.
Continue the party under the stars at the Gala After-Party. Get on your feet and dance to rockin’ live music from Billy Joe and The Dusty 45’s, an energetic band who draws inspiration from the roots of rock, rhythm and blues, honky-tonk and jazz. Enjoy an elegant dessert bar and crave-able snacks.