- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Auction of Washington Wines: Picnic & Barrel Auction
August 12 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$150
Join the Auction of Washington Wines’ largest wine and culinary event — the Picnic & Barrel Auction — on the beautiful grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle.
Whether you are an expert or wine curious, you’ll meet winemakers who will “roam and pour,” or you can choose from more than 100 wines at the tasting bars. Challenge your pairing skills by indulging in global BBQ, Korean, Indian, Northwest and traditional Southern-style bites.
Try your hand at a game of chance or step up to place your name on the board to bid on a case from 30 Washington wineries in the Barrel Auction.
New this year is the VIP Ticket!
With 1-hour early entry beginning at 4 p.m., you have room to roam before the crowd arrives with exclusive access to a VIP Tent throughout the event. Mix, mingle, and relax VIP style. Inside you will find a lounge area featuring the Reserve Wine Bar and gourmet bites from local superstar chef John Howie.