- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Auction of Washington Wines: TOAST!
August 11 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$300
Marking the 35th anniversary of the Auction of Washington Wines, the industry, community and wine lovers alike will gather in recognition of past and present AWW honorees, industry luminaries as well as emerging and diverse leaders.
While celebrating the TOAST! honorees, enjoy dinner by El Gaucho chefs, paired with top wines from Washington state. Hear from AWW’s 2022 Honorary Chairs Piero Antinori and Renzo Cotarella (Marchesi Antinori/Col Solare/Antica) and Marvin Shanken (Wine Spectator), along with the 2022 Honorary Grower Kevin Corliss and the 2022 Honorary Vintner, John Bookwalter.