- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Auction of Washington Wines: Wine and Music Festival
June 1, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85 – $110
On Saturday, June 1, the Auction of Washington Wines’ Wine and Music Festival at Col Solare will showcase more than 60 outstanding Washington wines along with live music from Dakota Brown Band and Jack Rothwell.
More than 20 of Washington’s award-winning wineries – many from Red Mountain – will be in attendance. Guests will nosh on food from Porter’s Real Barbecue and Fat Olives Restaurant & Catering.
Proceeds benefit Seattle Children’s Hospital as well as viticulture and enology research at Washington State University.
As a part of the weekend, the Auction of Washington Wines’ 2019 Honorary Grower, Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards, will play host to a Vineyard Dinner in Benton City on Friday, May 31. Guests will enjoy Kiona Vineyards’ award-winning wines paired with dishes from Fat Olives Restaurant & Catering.