- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Auction of Washington Wines: Wine and Music Festival
June 2 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$100 – $125
The Auction of Washington Wines is proud to present the fourth annual Wine & Music Festival on Saturday, June 2 at Col Solare Winery in the beautiful Red Mountain American Viticultural Area.
The Wine & Music Festival will feature live entertainment, tasty appetizers and tastings from 20 Washington wineries. Proceeds from the Wine & Music Festival will go to support Seattle Children’s Hospital and Washington State University’s viticulture and enology program.
Participating wineries include Anelare, Armstrong Family Winery, Bartholomew Winery, Caprio Cellars, Col Solare, DeLille Cellars, Double Canyon, Fidélitas, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Gordon Estate Winery, Guardian Cellars, Hedges Family Estate, Henry Earl Estate, Muret-Gaston Winery, Naches Heights Vineyard (NHV), Obelisco Estate, Radix Winery, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, Tapteil Vineyard Winery and WSU Blended Learning.