- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Auction of Washington Wines: Wine Country Vintner Dinner with Col Solare
May 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$150
Join the Auction of Washington Wines for an intimate Wine Country Vintner Dinner in the heart of Washington wine country.
Meet, mingle, and dine with local host Col Solare along with vintners from Hightower Cellars and Muret-Gaston Winery as you get to know the story behind what they are pouring in your glass.
Guests will enjoy a reception with dining taking place on the patio. Wines will be paired with each course prepared by the team at Fat Olives restaurant & catering, and there will be an opportunity to bid on exclusive auction lots to raise much-needed funds for the local community. Proceeds benefit the WSU Viticulture and Enology research at the Wine Science Center in Richland and Seattle Children’s Tri-Cities clinic.
Tickets $150 pp + service fee, inclusive of wine, dinner, and service.