- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Auction of Washington Wines Winemaker Picnic and Barrel Auction
August 16 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm125$ – 150$
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Auction of Washington Wines Winemaker Picnic and Barrel Auction at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville serves as a fun and delicious kickoff to the weekend of events where you’ll have the opportunity to meet and mingle with Washington winemakers and choose from more 100 wines to taste.
Extraordinary bites are provided by Tulalip Resort Casino’s acclaimed chefs and showcase dishes seasoned with inventive culinary twists. For the competitive wine collector, you’ll have the chance to bid on one-of-a-kind wines in the Barrel Auction while walking the concert grounds of Ste. Michelle.