- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Autumn on Whidbey Art, Wine & Spirits Tour
November 7 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until November 8, 2020
Celebrate harvest on Whidbey Island with local wine and spirits while enjoying local art during the weekend of Nov. 7-8.
See sculptures, paintings, ceramics, glass and more while you sample fine wine & spirits from Whidbey Island. Make a weekend of it as the island offers water views and numerous overnight accommodations. Tickets $25 in advance and $30 the days of.
Ticket price includes tasting glass wine or spirits samples at each the following locations. Your ticket is good for both days:
Comforts of Whidbey
Spoiled Dog Winery
Whidbey Island Distillery
Mutiny Bay Distillery
Holmes Harbor Cellars