- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Autumn on Whidbey Art, Wine & Spirits Tour
November 7, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until November 8, 2020
Celebrate harvest on Whidbey Island with local wine and spirits while enjoying local art during the weekend of Nov. 7-8.
See sculptures, paintings, ceramics, glass and more while you sample fine wine & spirits from Whidbey Island. Make a weekend of it as the island offers water views and numerous overnight accommodations. Tickets $25 in advance and $30 the days of.
Ticket price includes tasting glass wine or spirits samples at each the following locations. Your ticket is good for both days:
Comforts of Whidbey
Spoiled Dog Winery
Whidbey Island Distillery
Mutiny Bay Distillery
Holmes Harbor Cellars