- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
March 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35 – $45
|Grab a seat in our Virtual Bingo Hall, and get ready for an evening full of great wine and prizes, hosted by winemaker Dave Petterson, and a familiar face from the tasting room.
Each Bingo kit includes 2 ink daubers, 1 Domaine de Broglie branded stainless steel pour spout & stopper, and 1 bottle of our 2019 Chardonnay. Perfect for couples or parties of two! We will also provide you with 4 Bingo boards so you can play along.
Bingo kits can be picked up at the Domaine de Broglie tasting room or shipped straight to your front door (shipping fees apply).
|*Please note, there are just a few “house rules” for your experience – all guests participating in the tasting must be 21 years of age or over, you are responsible for complying with local regulations and orders, we cannot host a tasting with anyone that appears or becomes intoxicated, and the conversation must be mutually respectful and appropriate. Recordings of the experience must be approved in advance and be used for your limited internal, non-commercial purposes only. If one of these guidelines are not met, we can end the experience at any time. In addition, we strongly recommend that you use the latest version of Zoom.|