- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
BC Uncorked Wine & Food Festival
April 4, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The BC Uncorked Wine & Food Festival will be returning on Saturday, April 4th, 2020 to the modern and vibrant Anvil Centre, conveniently located in the historic cultural district of the City of New Westminster just steps away from the New West Skytrain station.
The event has expanded and grown considerably over the past 13 years. The 2020 festival will showcase wines from over 75 top-rated BC wineries along with amazing foods provided by 14+ local restaurants, caterers and food vendors.
BC Uncorked is proud to support the Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation in achieving their 2020 fundraising goals.