- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
BC Wine Education and Virtual Tasting Series. Episode 1
May 13, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Wines of British Columbia pleased to welcome wine writer, educator and Vancouver-based Sommelier, Kurtis Kolt, as he leads a virtual BC wine educational tasting featuring Ann Sperling, Owner and Winemaker, Sperling Vineyards, and Severine Pinte, Winemaker, Le Vieux Pin Winery.
Kurtis will speak to the value of BC VQA Wine and the key elements that make BC special and worth getting in your glass. This virtual event is designed for anyone who is making, growing, selling or just drinking BC wine.
Join us online. Featured wines:
Sperling Vineyards Old Vines Riesling 2015 BC VQA Okanagan Valley
Le Vieux Pin Ava 2018 BC VQA Okanagan Valley
Sperling Vineyards Organic Pinot Noir 2017 BC VQA Okanagan Valley
Le Vieux Pin Syrah Cuvee Violette 2017 BC VQA Okanagan Valley