- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
BC Wine Education and Virtual Tasting Series Episode 2
May 27, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Jenny Book, Wine Educator
Winemakers: Dwight Sick & Sarah Bain
Wines of British Columbia is pleased to welcome Calgary-based Wine Educator, Jenny Book, as she leads a virtual BC wine educational tasting featuring Dwight Sick, Winemaker and Director of Winery and Vineyard Operations, Moraine Estate Winery, and Sarah Bain, Winemaker, Fitzpatrick Family Winery.
Jenny will speak to the value of BC VQA Wines and will touch on sub-Geographical Indications within the Okanagan Valley wine region. Come learn what makes BC wines so special and worth getting in your glass. This virtual event is designed for anyone who is making, growing, selling or just drinking BC wine.
Join us online. Featured wines:
Fitzpatrick Family Estate Winery Brut 2016 BC VQA Okanagan Valley
Fitzpatrick Family Estate Winery Unwinder Ehrenfelser 2019 BC VQA Okanagan Valley
Moraine Estate Winery Pinot Gris 2019 BC VQA Naramata Bench
Moraine Estate Winery Meritage 2017 BC VQA Naramata Bench