- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
BC Wine Education And Virtual Tasting Series Episode 3
June 10, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Sean Nelson, Sommelier Winemakers: Mark Hopley, Dylan and Devon Hamilton
Wines of British Columbia is pleased to welcome Vancouver-based Sommelier, Sean Nelson, as he leads a virtual BC wine educational tasting featuring Mark Hopley, Winemaker, Hester Creek Estate Winery, and Dylan and Devon Hamilton, Winemakers, Pacific Breeze Winery.
Sean will speak to the value of diversity in BC wines and will discuss a few of his favourite grape varieties in British Columbia. Learn what makes BC VQA Wines so unique and worth getting in your glass. This virtual event is designed for anyone who is making, growing, selling or just drinking BC wine.
Join us online. Featured wines:
Hester Creek Estate Winery Pinot Blanc 2018 BC VQA Golden Mile Bench, Okanagan Valley
Pacific Breeze Winery 2019 Pinot Blanc 2019 BC VQA, Okanagan Valley
Hester Creek Estate Winery Cabernet Franc Reserve 2017 BC VQA Golden Mile Bench, Okanagan Valley
Pacific Breeze Winery 2017 Cabernet Franc 2017 BC VQA, Okanagan Valley