- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
BC Wine Education And Virtual Tasting Series Episode 4
June 25, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Rhys Pender, MW, President: Darryl Brooker, Proprietor & Winemaker: Andy Gebert
Wines of British Columbia is pleased to welcome Rhys Pender, Master of Wine, as he leads a virtual BC wine educational tasting featuring Darryl Brooker, Chief Winemaker, Mission Hill Family Estate Winery, and Andy Gebert, Winemaker and Proprietor, St. Hubertus & Oak Bay Estate Winery.
Rhys will lead a discussion on the ageability of BC wines. Learn what makes BC VQA Wines so unique and worth getting in your glass. This virtual event is designed for anyone who is making, growing, selling or just drinking BC wine.
Join us online. Featured wines:
St. Hubertus & Oak Bay Estate Winery Old Vines Riesling 2014 BC VQA Okanagan Valley
Mission Hill Family Estate Perpetua 2018 BC VQA Okanagan Valley
St. Hubertus & Oak Bay Estate Winery Reserve Pinot Noir 2017 BC VQA Okanagan Valley
Mission Hill Family Estate Quatrain 2014 BC VQA Okanagan Valley