- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
BC Wine Institute Webinar: Virtual 2019 Vintage Preview Part II
April 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We invite you to join us for Part II of our Virtual 2019 Vintage Preview. In Part I, we explore the 2019 vintage from Lake Country, Kelowna and Vancouver Island. Part II welcomes winemakers from the Similkameen Valley, South Okanagan Valley (Golden Mile Bench) and BC’s new Sub-GI, Naramata Bench to discuss the 2019 growing season and wines in these regions.
Streaming to you in the comfort and safety of your home, please join Barbara Philip MW and a panel of top BC winemakers from across the province as they welcome you into BC’s diverse wine regions to discuss the 2019 vintage directly from the vineyards where the grapes are grown.
DATE: April 29, 2020
TIME: 1:00 PM
LENGTH: 45 minutes
REGIONS & PANELISTS:
• South Okanagan Valley (Golden Mile Bench) & Similkameen Valley: Jeff Hundertmark, Director of Winemaking, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery
• Similkameen Valley: Charlie Baessler, Owner, Winemaker, Manager, Corcelettes Estate Winery
• Naramata Bench: Graham & Lyndsay O’Rourke, Proprietor, Owner, Winemaker, Tightrope Winery
Every vintage has a story to tell. We invite you to step into BC’s breathtaking wine regions to find out what makes the 2019 story so special. Please read the most recent 2019 Vintage Report.
Register for Part II of the Virtual 2019 Vintage Preview on Wednesday, April 29 at 1:00 PM.