- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
BC Wine Institute Webinar: Virtual 2019 Vintage Preview Part II
April 29, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We invite you to join us for Part II of our Virtual 2019 Vintage Preview. In Part I, we explore the 2019 vintage from Lake Country, Kelowna and Vancouver Island. Part II welcomes winemakers from the Similkameen Valley, South Okanagan Valley (Golden Mile Bench) and BC’s new Sub-GI, Naramata Bench to discuss the 2019 growing season and wines in these regions.
Streaming to you in the comfort and safety of your home, please join Barbara Philip MW and a panel of top BC winemakers from across the province as they welcome you into BC’s diverse wine regions to discuss the 2019 vintage directly from the vineyards where the grapes are grown.
DATE: April 29, 2020
TIME: 1:00 PM
LENGTH: 45 minutes
REGIONS & PANELISTS:
• South Okanagan Valley (Golden Mile Bench) & Similkameen Valley: Jeff Hundertmark, Director of Winemaking, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery
• Similkameen Valley: Charlie Baessler, Owner, Winemaker, Manager, Corcelettes Estate Winery
• Naramata Bench: Graham & Lyndsay O’Rourke, Proprietor, Owner, Winemaker, Tightrope Winery
Every vintage has a story to tell. We invite you to step into BC’s breathtaking wine regions to find out what makes the 2019 story so special. Please read the most recent 2019 Vintage Report.
Register for Part II of the Virtual 2019 Vintage Preview on Wednesday, April 29 at 1:00 PM.