- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Bellevue Crossroads Farmers Market with Convergence Zone Cellars
June 4, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 3, 2019
Enjoy fresh Washington produce, flowers, food, Convergence Zone Cellars wines and fun. Live music fills the air and a local nonprofit community organization is featured each market day.
There are contests, recipes and more all season long. Stop by the Crossroads Farmers Market on Tuesdays from noon-6 p.m. for free samples of Convergence Zone’s popular red, white and rosé wines.