- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Bellevue Crossroads Farmers Market with Convergence Zone Cellars
July 23 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 3, 2019
Enjoy fresh Washington produce, flowers, food, Convergence Zone Cellars wines and fun. Live music fills the air and a local nonprofit community organization is featured each market day.
There are contests, recipes and more all season long. Stop by the Crossroads Farmers Market on Tuesdays from noon-6 p.m. for free samples of Convergence Zone’s popular red, white and rosé wines.