- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Bellevue Crossroads Farmers Market with Convergence Zone Cellars
July 23 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 3, 2019
Enjoy fresh Washington produce, flowers, food, Convergence Zone Cellars wines and fun. Live music fills the air and a local nonprofit community organization is featured each market day.
There are contests, recipes and more all season long. Stop by the Crossroads Farmers Market on Tuesdays from noon-6 p.m. for free samples of Convergence Zone’s popular red, white and rosé wines.