- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Bellevue Crossroads Farmers Market with Convergence Zone Cellars
August 27, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 3, 2019
Enjoy fresh Washington produce, flowers, food, Convergence Zone Cellars wines and fun. Live music fills the air and a local nonprofit community organization is featured each market day.
There are contests, recipes and more all season long. Stop by the Crossroads Farmers Market on Tuesdays from noon-6 p.m. for free samples of Convergence Zone’s popular red, white and rosé wines.