- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
April 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
Comparing wine regions is important for learning about wine, particularly for a new wine region like BC. How does wine from Okanagan Falls, a sub-GI with diverse growing areas, taste next to wines from a similarly diverse region like Burgundy? Join Preston Radford, from Noble Ridge in Okanagan Falls, to discover how these regions compare in this elegant tasting experience.