- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
April 23, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
Comparing wine regions is important for learning about wine, particularly for a new wine region like BC. How does wine from Okanagan Falls, a sub-GI with diverse growing areas, taste next to wines from a similarly diverse region like Burgundy? Join Preston Radford, from Noble Ridge in Okanagan Falls, to discover how these regions compare in this elegant tasting experience.