- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Benton-Lane Chardonnay Vertical Tasting
May 9 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$30 – $35
Please join us May 9, 2020 for a rare vertical tasting of our Estate Chardonnays.
Come and meet our Winemaker, Michael Hammond, and learn about Benton-Lane’s Estate grown Chardonnays. You will be seated in our barrel room where you will do a side by side tasting of our 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Estate Chardonnays. Michael will lead the tasting with an emphasis on the weather for that vintage and how it affected each wine, as well as stories of the harvest that year.
After the event we will have a social time where you can mingle and ask questions. There will be light appetizers and we will be pouring the 2019 First Class Chardonnay barrel sample.
These wines will be available for purchase after the event. There are limited quantities available on some of these wines so make sure you get yours before they are gone.
DATE: Saturday, May 9, 2020
TIME: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
PRICE: $35 General Public $30 Wine Club
Seating is limited so please call us at 541-847-5792 to place your reservation.
Must be 21 or older for this event.