- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Bergstrom Wines winter club release party
February 29 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Bergström Wines invites you to taste its 2018 winter release selections, a sneak peek of a 2013 library release wine and delectable bites prepared by Tournant, who specializes in seasonal farm-to-fire cooking.
Their food encourages an experience for guests to slow down, connect, savor the moment, and create lasting memories. Cost is $40 for guests.
Complimentary for Bergström club members, up to four guests. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 503-554-0468 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org