- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Bergstrom Wines winter club release party
February 29 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Bergström Wines invites you to taste its 2018 winter release selections, a sneak peek of a 2013 library release wine and delectable bites prepared by Tournant, who specializes in seasonal farm-to-fire cooking.
Their food encourages an experience for guests to slow down, connect, savor the moment, and create lasting memories. Cost is $40 for guests.
Complimentary for Bergström club members, up to four guests. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 503-554-0468 or emailing email@example.com