- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
BEST PAELLA IN THE OKANAGAN
May 1, 2020 @ 11:30 am - May 10, 2020 @ 3:00 pm$48
Join us for an afternoon on the patio while soaking up the stunning views of the Okanagan. Enjoy an amazing lunch of Chef Abul’s famous paella paired with Da Silva’s new spring releases. Price includes paella for two and two glasses of wine. Seating is limited, please call to make a reservation.