- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Bingo and Wine at Oak Knoll Winery
January 19 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Oak Knoll Winery, a historic property in Oregon’s North Willamette Valley, will stage a fun afternoon on Sunday, Jan. 19 that it bills as Bingo & Wine.
Each person receives a bingo sheet for each game. Winners of each game receive a prize.
Small food plates, wine, and beer will be available for purchase. (No outside food or beverage is allowed.)
There is no admission, but tickets go on sale on Jan. 1, 2020.
This is a 21 and up event.