- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Bingo and Wine at Oak Knoll Winery
January 19 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Oak Knoll Winery, a historic property in Oregon’s North Willamette Valley, will stage a fun afternoon on Sunday, Jan. 19 that it bills as Bingo & Wine.
Each person receives a bingo sheet for each game. Winners of each game receive a prize.
Small food plates, wine, and beer will be available for purchase. (No outside food or beverage is allowed.)
There is no admission, but tickets go on sale on Jan. 1, 2020.
This is a 21 and up event.