- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Bingo and Wine at Oak Knoll Winery
March 6, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Oak Knoll Winery, a historic property in Oregon’s North Willamette Valley, will stage a fun evening on March 6 that it bills as Bingo & Wine.
Each person receives a bingo sheet for each game. Winners of each game receive a prize.
Small food plates, wine, and beer will be available for purchase. (No outside food or beverage is allowed.)
This is a 21 and up event.