- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Bingo and Wine at Oak Knoll Winery
March 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Oak Knoll Winery, a historic property in Oregon’s North Willamette Valley, will stage a fun evening on March 20 that it bills as Bingo & Wine.
Each person receives a bingo sheet for each game. Winners of each game receive a prize.
Small food plates, wine, and beer will be available for purchase. (No outside food or beverage is allowed.)
There is no admission, but tickets go on sale on March. 1.
This is a 21 and up event.