- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Bird Houses with Curb Appeal Class at Purple Star Winery
April 25, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
Starting with a blank craft birdhouse, you will transform it into something worthy of the Street of Dreams on Saturday, April 25 at Purple Star Winery.
You will select from two styles developed by the instructor — The Craftsman or The Tree House — and embellish it with your own unique features. Your finished product will be “move in ready” for welcoming birds into your yard this spring, but it will be equally at home simply decorating your porch or patio.
All materials are provided for creating one birdhouse, but additional instructions and handouts will be provided to get you on your way to developing a neighborhood for feathered friends who seek out only the finest homes.
Please note: Indicate which style of house you’d like to create when purchasing tickets. The house pictured at left is The Craftsman; the house on the right is The Tree House.