- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Bird Houses with Curb Appeal Class at Purple Star Winery
April 25 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
Starting with a blank craft birdhouse, you will transform it into something worthy of the Street of Dreams on Saturday, April 25 at Purple Star Winery.
You will select from two styles developed by the instructor — The Craftsman or The Tree House — and embellish it with your own unique features. Your finished product will be “move in ready” for welcoming birds into your yard this spring, but it will be equally at home simply decorating your porch or patio.
All materials are provided for creating one birdhouse, but additional instructions and handouts will be provided to get you on your way to developing a neighborhood for feathered friends who seek out only the finest homes.
Please note: Indicate which style of house you’d like to create when purchasing tickets. The house pictured at left is The Craftsman; the house on the right is The Tree House.