- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Birds of Prey Encounter at Chris James Cellars
June 20 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$35
Owls, hawks, ravens, falcons, eagles. Birds of Prey. These beautiful creatures roam the skies day and night, but how often do you get to see them up close?
Join us on June 20 for an educational event with Wings Over Wine. Our educator, Alina Blankenship, will teach us all about these magnificent birds of prey. She will have several birds on site for the session including owls and hawks.
Your ticket fee of $35 will include a flight of wine and light appetizers. To support their efforts, $15 from every ticket will be donated to Wings Over Wine. Gather up your friends and join us for an amazing learning experience.
Tickets are now available! Get yours before we sell out.