- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Birds of Prey Encounter at Chris James Cellars
June 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$35
Owls, hawks, ravens, falcons, eagles. Birds of Prey. These beautiful creatures roam the skies day and night, but how often do you get to see them up close?
Join us on June 20 for an educational event with Wings Over Wine. Our educator, Alina Blankenship, will teach us all about these magnificent birds of prey. She will have several birds on site for the session including owls and hawks.
Your ticket fee of $35 will include a flight of wine and light appetizers. To support their efforts, $15 from every ticket will be donated to Wings Over Wine. Gather up your friends and join us for an amazing learning experience.
Tickets are now available! Get yours before we sell out.