- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Black Friday Mead Release Party and Open House with Erik Schnautz
November 29, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Long awaited and finally here, avoid the Black Friday chaos with a trip to Oran Mor Artisan Meadery and try our newest releases with complimentary pairings.
Odin’s Eye 2019 is a lovely winter warmer with hints of mesquite, blossom honey and spices. It makes a great mulled mead for the Holidays!
Dragon and Phoenix 2019 is a light and bright Asian pear Mead with mesquite and clover honeys.
Aine 2019 ~ Rose Petal and Lemon Balm with Orange Blossom Honey: Super Reserve Batch! Only 50 gallons made! This years batch was made from a blend of fresh organic rose petals. Sweet, floral and without compare.
This is going to sell out fast! Erick Schnautz sings straight from the heart, has a very unique voice, and enjoys great community admiration.