- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Bordertown Virtual Wine Tasting
April 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmfree
Here’s How You Can Sip Bordertown’s Varietals from Home
So….no plans for Saturday night? How about a date with Bordertown on Saturday, April 18?c
That’s right. This is your opportunity to learn about wine and stay connected, in the comfort of your own home. Join us for the first installment of our new engaging short-format virtual wine-tasting series, “At Home with Bordertown.”
Keep your social life alive and learn a little something about Bordertown’s wines with our very special guest host, Carl Boucher.
Carl Boucher has always found inspiration in the stories and people behind the world’s most interesting wines.
VIRTUAL WINE TASTING
For the past 20 years, Carl’s curiosity and passion has helped him lead the wine menu for some of the top restaurants and brands in the world, as well as curate wines for collectors and private cellars.
Carl brought the world of wine on board at WestJet, new flavours, new countries and wine regions, creating a wine program with the same personality as the airline.
For Carl, wine is about fun and authentic experiences, without pretensions.
Carl will lead you thorough an information-rich tasting, sharing the story of the wines and insights about our winemaking practices.
Find out about the grape varietals that make the wines that capture the essence of the South Okanagan region’s unique growing conditions.
You can join in with questions and comments directly to Carl when he opens up the floor for viewer input.
During our first ‘At Home with Bordertown’ Tasting, you’ll find out why Bordertown’s Pinot Gris is so darned popular, and why our flagship Cabernet Franc 2017 is simply a whole lot of Cab for the money!
Join Carl and Bordertown for our first virtual tasting on Facebook Live.
Saturday, April 18 at 6 pm!
Simply go to Bordertown Winery’s Facebook page at 6 pm to join in on the fun!
Be sure to follow Bordertown to get a Virtual Tasting reminder!
Make sure to pick up your bottles of Pinot Gris 2017 and 2018 Cabernet Franc 2017 to follow along. Both are available online at the winery, or through the better private liquor stores – Cabernet Franc can also be found in most BCLDB stores.
We are offering Curb Side Pickup at the winery 7-days a week. Just call the winery at 250-495-3332.
We also offer FREE shipping on 6 bottles or more anywhere in BC so you can continue to enjoy our wines with wines delivered right to your door!
See you Saturday night, April 18!
Join us on Saturday! It’s a great way to stay connected!