- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
BOYC Picnic Series with Nick’s Italian Café
August 28, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$110
Remy Wines + Nick’s Italian Café
Talented childhood friends Carmen Peirano of Nick’s Italian Café and Remy Drabkin of Remy Wines once again unite to headline this annual sell-out dinner. The evening features a four-course Italian-themed picnic on the winery’s lawn, each course paired with one of Remy’s wines. Bring your picnic blanket and chairs to enjoy an alfresco evening of delicious wine and food, accompanied by music from the Rose Quartet.