- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Building Bridges networking event at Purple Star Wines
March 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Bring a friend and join us for this FREE and FUN event! Don’t forget your business cards and be ready to play a game of networking BINGO for a chance to win some fun prizes.
Light refreshments and snacks will be available.
Please RSVP by calling (509) 588-4984 or visit https://www.bentoncitychamber.org/building-bridges