- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Burgundy with David Adelsheim
May 25 - May 31$7,999
Adelsheim Vineyard invites wine-loving historians to the opportunity to travel with founder David Adelsheim to Burgundy wine country May 25-31, 2019.
He will visit many of the people and places that inspired his vision for winemaking in Oregon’s Willamette Valley. This week means tastings at exclusive wineries handpicked by Adelsheim, along with cultural immersions. Learn to make Dijon mustard, go truffle hunting and take it in by hot-air balloon. This intimate experience is limited to 20 adventurers.
The tour is organized by Modern Adventure.