- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Burgundy with David Adelsheim
May 25 - May 31$7,999
Adelsheim Vineyard invites wine-loving historians to the opportunity to travel with founder David Adelsheim to Burgundy wine country May 25-31, 2019.
He will visit many of the people and places that inspired his vision for winemaking in Oregon’s Willamette Valley. This week means tastings at exclusive wineries handpicked by Adelsheim, along with cultural immersions. Learn to make Dijon mustard, go truffle hunting and take it in by hot-air balloon. This intimate experience is limited to 20 adventurers.
The tour is organized by Modern Adventure.