- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Buti Yoga at Truck 59 Ciderhouse with LIVE DJ!!
September 6, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$35.00
Buti Yoga at Truck 59 Ciderhouse with LIVE DJ!! This event is going to be the best afternoon out ever!
The Dj will be playing some sick beats that will never get old mixed with some new hip-hop beats. There is nothing like adorning yourself in a sweet outfit and letting your body move freely & without judgment outside getting grounded with strong people to make you feel like a freakin’ goddess!!
So save the date! Buti yoga is a special event that fuses fun and fitness, so get ready to shake your asana! During this hour class, we will sweat with intention for a 60-minute flow outside at Truck 59 Ciderhouse oasis. With an amazing view of the lake and the Okanagan. Buti Yoga infuses yoga, dance, primal movement, tribal dance and plyometrics to create a movement that feeds our soul.
•4:00 Move and Groove
•After the class, of course, we will be celebrating with a delicious cider tasting.
•Bring water + Your mat + Blanket
•Taught by Aleena Mckinnon!
We will be following all the guidelines of social distancing and the ciderhouse has everything in place for you yogis. This entire event will be outside.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you require a mat please let me know and I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $30.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at firstname.lastname@example.org
VERY IMPORTANT: Please include your email, the event date, and the full names of the people coming.
Upon your arrival at the event, you just tell them your name at the door.
Cheers & Namaste