- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
BYO Picnics and Drive-Thru Wine Pick Up at Styring Vineyards
May 23, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until May 25, 2020
This Memorial Day Weekend, Styring Vineyards is offering a limited number of picnic spots (instead of wine tasting) and our drive-thru, touch-free wine pick up. Open Saturday, Sunday and Monday, May 23-25, from 11 am to 5 p.m.
Bring Your Picnic to Styring Vineyards
- Socially distanced spots with beautiful views
- Available for 90 minutes at 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm
- Spaces are limited, so please make a reservation!
- Two-bottle purchase required (you can drink them here or take them home)
- Six or fewer people per group
- No outside alcohol allowed to be opened
- Glasses provided
- Snack Baskets available for purchase
Drive-Thru Wine Pick Up Open
- No advance purchase necessary!
- Just drive up
- Make your selections
- Pay at our touch-free pay station
- We load your wine in your trunk
- Safe, easy and convenient!
Pick up our latest release, 2017 RIXI Brut sparkling wine, or our 96-rated 2015 Wit Reserve Estate Pinot Noir, named a 2019 Top 100 Cellar Selection by Wine Enthusiast! Or make another selection from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Petit Verdot/Cabernet Sauvignon blend, Sparkling and Dessert. At Styring, there’s something for everyone!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.