- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
BYO Picnics and Drive-Thru Wine Pick Up at Styring Vineyards
May 25 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until May 25, 2020
This Memorial Day Weekend, Styring Vineyards is offering a limited number of picnic spots (instead of wine tasting) and our drive-thru, touch-free wine pick up. Open Saturday, Sunday and Monday, May 23-25, from 11 am to 5 p.m.
Bring Your Picnic to Styring Vineyards
- Socially distanced spots with beautiful views
- Available for 90 minutes at 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm
- Spaces are limited, so please make a reservation!
- Two-bottle purchase required (you can drink them here or take them home)
- Six or fewer people per group
- No outside alcohol allowed to be opened
- Glasses provided
- Snack Baskets available for purchase
Drive-Thru Wine Pick Up Open
- No advance purchase necessary!
- Just drive up
- Make your selections
- Pay at our touch-free pay station
- We load your wine in your trunk
- Safe, easy and convenient!
Pick up our latest release, 2017 RIXI Brut sparkling wine, or our 96-rated 2015 Wit Reserve Estate Pinot Noir, named a 2019 Top 100 Cellar Selection by Wine Enthusiast! Or make another selection from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Petit Verdot/Cabernet Sauvignon blend, Sparkling and Dessert. At Styring, there’s something for everyone!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.