- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Cannabis Drinks Expo 2019
July 25, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$99 – $3000
Cannabis Drinks Expo in San Francisco, July 25, 2019 will be the first event to tackle the issue head-on. It will give the worldwide drinks industry, and North America in particular, the chance to come together and look at ways it can address legalized cannabis and find ways to start the fight back against this enormous threat to the future of the overall industry.
It will also be the first time that drinks producers, manufacturers, brand owners, distilleries and brewers can come together and collectively look at ways they can also benefit from legalized cannabis. Assess, analyze and implement ways they can both individually and together take advantage of what is effectively a new major consumer goods market.
Who can exhibit?
- Medical marijuana producers
- Cannabis growers
- Cannabis producers/ product developers
- Cannabis processors
- Cannabis distributors/transporters
- Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries
- Branded drinks companies
- Drinks manufacturers/producers
- Pharmacy companies
- Equipments and service providers
- CBD manufacturers
- Marijuana-Infused products and edibles providers
- Testing and laboratory services
- Logistics and supply chain operators
- Drinks distributors/wholesalers
- Drinks importers
- Lobbyists/ public affairs businesses and Political advisors
Who are key visitors?
- Leading scientists/ researchers
- Policymakers and relevant government officials
- Trade associations
- Lobbyists and public affairs professionals
- Drinks industry executives across branded players and producers
- Drinks distributors
- Retailers and merchants
- On-premise operators
- Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries
- PR and marketing
- Press and bloggers
Event Start Date 25/07/2019
Venue Name – South San Francisco Conference Center
Address – South San Francisco Conference Center, San Francisco, USA
Zip Code – CA 94080
Event Website – https://cannabisdrinksexpo.com/en/
Event Phone – +1 855 481 1112 (USA)
Event Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Bird: $1800 – Till December 12, 2018
Regular: $2400 – From December 13, 2018
- Pay only 25% right now of the total to book and balance due March 30, 2019 which Includes 1-day conference pass valued at $400 with your exhibitor ticket.
- The event will offer 50 exhibits only, so space is limited.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to reserve space as early as spots are expected to sell out quickly.
- Set up Includes: The show is a trestle table set up, you will not pay anything extra for chairs and tables and wifi.
- Your pricing covers ALL costs associated with the show.
- You are required to bring in one roll-up banner only and may place marketing material on your table.
Set up Includes:
- 6′ x 30″ Table-Top, with white skirting
- (2) All-Session Conference Passes – All Access includes Conference Access, Lunch, & Networking Event Access = $400 Value Ea.
- (2) Chairs
- Program Guide Listing
For more information about the show visit www.cannabisdrinksexpo.com
This is a NON-CANNABIS CONSUMPTION and SAMPLE event. Exhibitors are not allowed to distribute, sell, gift or consume any medicated or live THC products at the venue at all times.