- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Caveman Roar n’ Pour 5K – Trail Fun Run & Wine Tasting at Cave B Estate Winery
March 21, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm$40
The seventh annual Caveman Roar n’ Pour 5K- Trail Fun Run & Wine Tasting will be March 21, 2020 at Cave B Estate Winery in the Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley American Viticultural Area.
In honor of the third Cave B tasting room opening in March 2020 in Kennewick, sponsorship monies for this year’s run will support the Tri-Cities Steel Band Association. These talented teens plan to play for you after the run, and they are amazing!.
There is no other run quite like it with runners dressed as cavemen and cavewomen run through the vineyards and along the gorgeous gorge cliff edge. It is a ROARING good time with amazing photo opportunities along your run —or walk. The run ends outside of our tasting room where we will praise your success and hand you a wine glass and tickets to sample four delicious Cave B wines.
Enjoy a picnic on our grass with your pre-ordered lunch of a turkey pesto sandwich meal or fresh veggie wrap meal from Dilly Deli with chips, fruit and water) while you taste the wines & listen to incredible live steel drum music for post-race fun. Bring your own blanket!
Categories include the Running-5K – Individual (age 21-85) for $40, and the Running-5K – Individual (age 8-20) for $30. The Kids Run along Carol’s Cabernet Loop is for children ages 4-12, and that is free.