- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Cedergreen Cellars Library Wine and Frizzante’ – special tasting event
September 27 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
Taste 5 Library wines, plus our new Pét-Roc Frizzante. A great opportunity to taste Washington wines that have been cellared, made to age, and will dazzle your taste buds. Library wine vintages range from 2004 to 2008.
You will be socially distanced on our outdoor tasting patio. Come and enjoy a lovely Fall afternoon at Cedergreen Cellars.
$20 Tasting Fee, collected at the winery, refunded if you join the Wine Club.
Free for wine club members.
Reserve your place here: https://www.exploretock.com/cedergreencellars